May 19, 2020 COVID-19 Update:
Congratulations on flattening the curve, North Carolina! We all know coronavirus will be with us for a while, but it’s nice to be navigating this new normal together. Here’s an update on our office operations, as we adhere to the guidelines provided by the NC Department of Health and Human Services:
- We are fully staffed and operating on our usual schedule, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00.
- Our team is actively implementing social distancing, both with one another and with patients.
- All our team members are wearing masks and/or face shields. In accordance with guidance from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, you are encouraged to wear a face covering for the duration of your appointment.
- All office furniture and fixtures that are touched by patients are cleaned after each patient.
- As always, our schedule is designed to ensure that there are no crowds in our office. We’ve always believed in giving each of our patients personalized care, so we’re continuing to ensure that we have ample time for your appointment.
- If you have cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of illness, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are high risk and do not feel comfortable coming to the office, please give us a call to explore options for telehealth and curbside services.
We understand the importance of hearing your best, especially as many of the visual cues we all use to help us hear are impacted by masks and social distancing. Whatever your hearing needs, we’re happy to help. We look forward to seeing you!
March 30, 2020 COVID-19 Update:
As an essential service under the statewide stay-at-home order from Governor Cooper, we are taking the following measures to safeguard the health of our community:
- We will continue to be open Monday through Friday, with reduced hours and staffing.
- To help with social distancing requirements, please call our office at (919) 666-3265 prior to coming in. Many things can be effectively addressed via telephone or telehealth services so that you can remain at home, and we are always happy to mail out hearing aid supplies.
- If an appointment is needed, rest assured that we’ll schedule your visit so that your provider has plenty of time to see you and extra time between appointments to make sure you can maintain the necessary distance between yourself and others.
- As always, if you don’t feel well, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. We’re here for you, now and into the future.
Sincerely,Carolina Hearing Group